Melrose Pipe Band Championship 2001
Grade Two. 1st Trophy + £170.00 2nd.£120.00 3rd £100.00 4th £90.00
Grade Three. 1st Trophy + £140.00 2nd £105.00 3rd £95.00 4th £80.00
Best Juvenile Band not in prize list. £75.00.
Grade Four. 1st Trophy + £110.00 2nd £95.00 3rd £80.00 4th £65.00
Novice Juvenile. 1st Trophy + £105.00 2nd £85.00 3rd £75.00 4th £60.00.
Adult Drum Majors. 1st Trophy + £35.00 2nd £20.00 3rd £12.00 4th £8.00.
Juvenile Drum Majors. 1st Trophy
- Band Instructions.
Grade Two :To submit one named selection 4/6 minutes duration.
Grade Three : To submit one named selection 3/5 minutes duration.
Grade Four & Novice Juvenile:: To submit one 2.3/4 to 4.1/2 minutes in
Quick march rhythm.
- Bands may play one grade higher. Late entries may be accepted on the day.if accepted will be asked to play first.
- 3.Bands may be asked to play for drum majors.
- Entry Fees All Grades £6.00 Adult Drum Majors £2.00. Juvenile Drum Majors £1.00.
- Bands are expected to play in the march past weather permitting.
- Bands are requested to play along the High Street at close of the contest.
- No trophies to be taken outside the United Kingdom.
- Closing date for entries 14th July 2001.The Draw will take place on Monday 16th July 2001 at 19.30hrs.
Cheques to be made payable to R.S.P.B.A. Lothian & Borders Branch.
All entries to Mr W McMorran 13.Kirkbauk, Symington Biggar, Lanarkshire Ml12 6LB.
Tel. 01899 308385. Mobile 07880 795261.
Please enclose a Stamp addressed envelope for the Draw.