Situated in Gattonside, Fauhope was built in 1897, for Major General Lithgow. Ian and Sheila Robson are the third owners.
The house has five double and twin rooms for bed and breakfast accommodation.
The self contained cottage with one double and one twin room has French windows looking out onto the River Tweed and the Eildon Hills. The cottage is complete with television, video and it's own garden.